What is so good about Toronto?
What makes it worth the trip?
1. The course will be intense, but inspiring.
Normally, we do not get this kind of group spirit outside of a tantric course. It will be special.
2. April 30 will be this city's annual Khalsa Day Parade.
After a 3-year COVID break, it is expected to come roaring back with about 80,000 participants,
the 3rd largest parade in Canada. A lot of fun if you are a Sikh.
3. Sacha Sauda Gurmat Parchar Society operates an outlet for just about anything Sikh that you can buy. They have everything from kirpans to gutkas, from books (10,000s for all ages) to DVDs (100s for all ages), from decor to teddy bears that recite Mool Mantra, all sold at near cost.
A unique and bountiful resource.
4. Canada is remarkably safe from street crime. Restrictive gun laws are enforced.
5. Toronto and Singapore are the most culturally diverse cities in the world.
Everybody is here. Everybody buys and sells here.
6. Jagmeet Singh is head of the fourth largest party in our federal system (25 seats out of 338 total).
With Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in an informal coalition, he runs the country. How cool is that?
7. Sikh Heritage Museum, Niagara Falls, Brampton, Ripley's Aquarium, Toronto Island, Toronto Zoo, Royal Ontario Museum, Wonderland, Casa Loma, Kensington Market, Ontario Science Centre, CN Tower, plenty of Gurdwaras, strolling, hiking, biking, sight-seeing and more.
Click here for more info and to register
Kundalini North - May 6